Environ is a cosmeceutical range which basically means pharmaceutical and medical science has been used when formulating the product. Environ contains the maximum permissible level of Vitamin A in a cosmetic product.
Environ was created over 20′s years ago by Dr Des Fernandes who is a plastic surgeon in South Africa.
Environ is designed to put Vitamins back into your skin, particularly Vitamin A.
Vitamin A is present in all skins but is lost daily through light and free radical damage. This leads to ageing, dry skin, pigmentation, breakouts and sun damage. Also most common skin cancers are associated with low levels of Vitamin A.
So what will Vitamin A do for your skin?
- It will repair your skin cell DNA by normalising the skin cells.
- It will stimulate cell turnover which means your skin will naturally exfoliate itself.
- It will smooth and compact the top layer of the skin creating a healthy barrier to protect the skin.
- Over time it will thicken your epidermis so will have a plumping effect on the skin so will help with lines, ageing and wrinkles.
- It will stimulate the blood flow to and from the skin which will in turn detoxify the skin and also bring fresh blood and nutrients to the skin.
- It will normalise your sebaceous glands (skins natural oil) so if you suffer from extremely dry skin or extremely oily skin it will normalise this for you.
- It will stimulate the skin collagen. We start to lose our collagen once we hit 25 and this causes us to age so it’s important to boost the collagen where we can.
- It will lock in your skins natural moisture. This is important to prevent the skin becoming dry.
- It will boost your skins immunity so in-turn will prevent skin breakouts and infections.
- It will repair cell melanocyte damage so helps with pigmentation.
Take a look at some of the results that have been achieved with Environ http://www.environ.co.za/results
Here are some online reviews http://www.smartskincare.com/reviews/product/brandidx/environ/
The idea is the more Vitamin A we get into our skin the healthier it will be but Vitamin A must be introduced slowly. There is an easy to follow step up routine to suit all skin types. The great thing about Environ is as our skins are made of Vitamin A no-one can be allergic to it. If you are concerned with ageing, acne, pigmentation, oily skin, dry skin or maybe you just want to maintain a healthy skin then I would thoroughly recommend Environ.
To hear more please contact me
firstname.lastname@example.org as I can order products for you.